dinsdag 5 oktober 2010

Assignment 14 Bikes, bikes & bikes!

Every day I take the bus to school. First I go by bike to the bus station which takes approximately 10 minutes for me to get there. Which means I have to leave my bike somewhere near that area. However the annoying thing is that there is almost no room for your bike! People now put their bikes outside where they are meant to be put, against walls and things like that. The commune is not happy about that and is planning to remove all the bikes which are placed wrong. They are planning on doing this unannounced. There now actually is a chance that I quikly have to leave my bike over there because I need to catch the bus, and when I return my bike could be gone. They should be thinking of expanding the area for bikes. Since the station is crowded with bikes everywhere. People don’t want to store their bikes in the wrong place, they simply have no choice. When you are in a hurry to catch a bus or train you are not going to search forever to find a good spot for your bike, it just does not work that way!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten