dinsdag 5 oktober 2010

Assignment 7 Letter of enquiry


City College Manchester
5 Crescent Road
Crumpsall, Manchester M8 5UF

3 October, 2010

Dear Sir or Madam,

When I was looking at your website, the course of English as a Foreign Language for international students came to my attention.

I have finished High school two a year ago and I am now in my first year of corporate communications. I have always been interested in improving my English. I have written several articles in English for different websites. However some information is not totally clear to me. I read on your websites that the course is taking place during the summer but there is no actual date, could you tell me something more about when the course is taking place? Your websites also says the course takes two weeks, is this correct? Also I would like to know  what the required level of English for this course is. Is there an exam at the end of the course or are we graded by our overall performance during the course? Also I would like to if students are supposed to arrange a place to stay by them self or if there are any other options.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully

Jelle Dekker

Jelle Dekker Corporate Communications Student

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten