donderdag 30 september 2010

Assignment 2a,b,c


2A

Dear Mr Sandman,

I would like to apply for a job at you’re music store. Since I study in London I am looking for a job in London, and since I love music and all it’s aspects I’d love to work in such an environment as well.

I’ve already worked in a music store before in Manchester, I enjoyed it a lot but, I had to quit because of my study in London. I worked there for over 2 years, which only strengthened my interest for the music!

I’m looking forward to you’re response!

Kind regards,

Merlin bla


2B

Dear Mr. Congress

I was very pleased receiving the invitation for the European Congress next month. Despite I have to let you know that I cannot attend the Congress. I have a very important meeting at the same date.

Dear Mr. Nike

I am currently studying sports marketing at the University of Utrecht. I would like to receive some information about your company and about traineeships at Nike International.

Dear Mrs. Route

As I promised you this morning I am here by sending you the route description to Amsterdam.

Dear Mr. Meeting

I would like to confirm that our meeting will take place at Wednesday the 2nd of November at 15:00 at our head office. You are supposed to bring all of your work done in October.

Dear Mr. Report

Due to a very urgent project that could not wait any longer, I had to put the report about cellphones on hold. I will finish the report as soon as possible which will probably be next week.


2C

1. It is impossible to send you the information today. I will send it tomorrow.
2. We expect to receive a reply to this email before next week at the latest.
3. We cannot send you the information you requested.
4. You must pay this invoice immediately.
5. I cannot attend the meeting of 15 June.
6. I need your advice on this matter ASAP!
7. Give me your flight details as soon as possible.
8. Let us know whether the date and time of the meeting suit you.

Rewritten:
1. Due to a system error I will not be able to send you the information until tomorrow.
2. We would appreciate it if you would be that kind to reply before next week.
3. The information you wish to receive is unavailable at the moment.
4. You are expected to pay immediately
5. I am very sorry to inform you that I cannot attend the meeting of 15 June.
6. I could use some advice at this matter.
7. I am in urgent need of your flight details.
8. Could you confirm the date and time of the meeting if it suits you?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten