dinsdag 21 september 2010

Assignment 9 Another week passed by

This week we've finished the photoshop classes. The final assignment was to make a poster for cooperative communications, which they could use to promote this course. Last week we've started to work with audio. We are supposed to tell a story using only audio, but no speech, which is actually more difficult than I thought. It's quite hard to make sure everrybody or the majority imagines the same story just by listening to audio. Although it seems like a fun challenge. Fortunate the school supplied us with several websites which contain a lot of different  sounds, certainly helpful. Since this week my trips to school are shortened. My cousin who has a room in Utrecht left to Italy for a month, and im very thankful I'm allowed to use it as a place to stay. I'm not gonna stay there every night the coming month, but it's definitely useful when I have to be present early at school. Stay tuned.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten