dinsdag 8 maart 2011

Blog Assignment 3

Five years from now

In five years time I'm hopefully graduated indeed. I would want to live in a foreign country for a few years. I don't want to deal with the struggle of learning a complete new language though. So I will probably pick an english speaking country with a lot of sun ofcourse. Living in a foreign appeals to me alot. Past summer I've worked in France and Spain for 2 and a half months. I enjoyed it a lot! When I graduate I also want to buy my first car. At the moment I'm enjoying my driver's license by driving around in my mother's car.

I'd probably also want to live together with my girlfriend. Of course I don't know if we still got something going on by then.I do want to come back to the Netherlands eventually though. I might uy a house in a foreign country if I can afford one. So that I could visit it once in a while. It would be nice to have one at the seaside of spain or something like Australia. As mentioned above I predict a good futur. Greetings from the Netherlands for now!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten