maandag 7 februari 2011

Blog Assignment 1

My First half year at the HU was great. I´ve got to know a lot of new people at this school. Getting to school every day takes about twenty minutes. Last year it took me about an hour to get to school.

As mentioned I met a lot of new people this year and made new friends. At the same it is a pity that I am less able to spend time with friends of my previous school. This year I also got my driver’s license. I enjoy driving a lot. I cannot imagine myself without it anymore already.

This year I decided to stop playing soccer. I came to the conclusion that it took too much time. I simply do not have the time at the moment to play three times a week. Instead of playing soccer I have been going to the gym. I prefer going to the gym because I can go whenever I have the time.

Until now I really enjoyed the courses. I am very curious about the rest of the year. Last year I tried a different course but it was not what I expected it to be. That is why I am a little excited about the rest of the year.

Top tip
I would recommend everyone to stay in touch with your friends and at the same time do not hesitate to meet new people. Do not be afraid of meeting new people and making new friends. You do not want to miss out. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten